The Saint Laurent United Pentecostal Church opened in 1964 at 1455 rue St. Germain after purchasing the former Bethel Baptist Pentecostal Church building. The group of believers had met for several years in rented facilities on rue Jean Talon before building a new home in St. Laurent. The first Pastor in St. Laurent was Rev. James Burns, a former missionary to Ceylon, now Sri Lanka.
The Church remained at the St. Germain location from 1964 until 1994, served by Pastor Burns, Rev. A.V. Larsen, a former missionary to colombia, S.A., Rev. L. Fontalvo (interim), Rev. E.S. McKeen, Rev. D.Gee (interim), Rev. C. Price and Rev. P. Graham. After outgrowing the St. Germain location, the Church constructed and relocated to its present facility at the corner of O’Brien and Poirier in 1994. Pastor Graham has been Pastor of the assembly since 1980.